Selling Your Home
Entrusting an agent to sell your home is an important decision. Trusted since 1802, Simmons & Sons have built an unrivalled reputation for providing outstanding service and continually exceeding expectations. You can be certain that when you appoint Simmons & Sons to represent you, your intended sale is in safe hands.
Our staff are our biggest investment. Their knowledge of the respective areas in which they live and work ensures that your sale is handled by someone who fully understands the intricacies of the local market.
Simmons & Sons are members of NAEA Propertymark and have experienced trained staff with extensive knowledge of the area and the current market to assist you. With offices in Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, Basingstoke, Sherfield-on-Loddon and Peper Harow near Godalming, we service the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
Our highly experienced residential sales team work tirelessly to achieve the maximum possible value when they sell a property. We convert our skills and experience into outstanding results and you can be assured that you will be kept informed and updated before, during and after the sale.
Marketing is a very important aspect of the selling process and we utilise a combination of press and online as well as tapping into our own well established network of buyers to make certain that your property is seen by all the right people.
In short, we consistently achieve better results for our clients because we understand the local areas in which we operate, we employ only exceptional property professionals, and the visibility of our marketing is second-to-none.
The Simmons & Sons Difference
- We have been established and trusted since 1802.
- We are proactive. We don’t wait for the phone to ring, but chase leads and contacts tirelessly.
- We value properties to get the best possible result, ensuring that your home achieves nothing less than its full potential.
- We only employ local people with a genuine enthusiasm for property and a natural talent for service.
- We create beautiful, well-written particulars and are highly proficient property marketers.
- We are diligent in assessing the ability of a prospective buyer to purchase your property.
- We can offer you access to London buyers via our association with The Guild of Property Professionals.
If you are considering selling your property or require marketing advice we would be delighted to arrange for a free market appraisal and impartial consultation without obligation. Contact us today to speak to a member of our residential sales team.