Farm & Estate Management Services
Our Rural Estate Management team manage thousands of acres across Southern England. We ensure that traditional estate values are maintained and our client’s objectives are met, while also ensuring that the estate’s assets are utilised and maximised to full advantage.
Our team are dedicated to building long-term working relationships with our clients and we provide advice and services across the charity, private, small business and corporate sectors.
Our comprehensive rural estate management service includes:
Day- to -day management of estates
- Inclusive of agricultural agreements, Landlord & Tenant services, residential and commercial property, forestry, staff, tax, accounting and tax planning. We are adept at administering all aspects of estate management and pride ourselves on our levels of communication with our clients and other stakeholders.
- Regular exploration as to the most effective way to maximise the income of an estate, from conversion of redundant farm buildings through to energy creation.
Financial planning, bench marking and reviews
- Management of budget, cash flow, forecasting for any upcoming expenditure, and regular financial reviews.
Sale and acquisition
- All aspects of estate sale or purchase, whether it be for all or part of an estate.
Additional advice & consultancy
- Our wide range of skills and in-depth knowledge allows us to offer our clients advice and services in our other key areas such as planning, valuation, business consultancy, tax and estate planning to include succession, and advice on renewable energy options.
Contact our specialist team for further information.