Rural Planning & Development
Simmons & Sons provide planning and property consultancy to a wide range of rural businesses across the South of England. We advise, prepare and submit applications on our client’s behalf, and are well versed in all aspects of the following:
- Planning Applications to the Local Authority (farmhouses, barns, stables etc.)
- Appeals to the Planning Inspectorate
- Certificates of Lawfulness (CLEUDs and CLOPUDs)
- Removal of Agricultural Occupancy Conditions Applications
- Advice on the promotion of land into Local Plan
Contact our specialist team for further information.